Gnosis – Samael Aun Weor
(Podcast #13, 1 hour, 25 minutes. Gnosis is pronounced know-
Gnosis represents a blue print to everything in the universe. All of your unanswered questions are explained in this knowledge given to us by Samael Aun Weor.
In this podcast Richard Roocroft interviews E. Jim G. Ross, film maker and proponent of Gnostic teachings. Mr. Ross explains how Gnosis is the thread that ties all religions together. He states that Darwinism, the theory of evolution, is wrong. Darwin did not take into consideration the law of involution – or reverse evolution. Some of the material discussed in this podcast include:
● How the great masters such as Jesus, Moses, Buddha, Krishna, Hermes, and many others were all Gnostics
● Reincarnation is for masters only. But, for everyone else we are bound by the law of return. We receive only 108 lifetimes in the human form. After that we go into involution.
● Planet Earth is in fact a life form, which has supported five major root races in the past. We are nearing the end of the fifth civilization.
● Pantheism and Monotheism are completely compatible with each other.
● There are many superior beings in the universe and they do help us.
● We are designed to be super human beings but we behave like ants.
● Human beings existed on earth 300 million years ago, but they lived as angelic beings at that time.
● Anyone can heal themselves using Gnostic knowledge.
● Gnostic teachings are provable through meditation and pranayama.
● Alchemy is not some silly thing that has no basis in science. It has every basis in real science. Alchemy involves the movement of energy within the human being. We transform lead into gold, which means transmuting physical matter into spiritual matter.
● The tree factors of the revolution of the consciousness are what all other teachings are missing. Gnosis gives this information to the world at a time when it is needed most.
Mr. Ross explains how he teaches acting using the Stanislavsky Method (Method Acting) and how you can develop over 210 different characters if you were to embark on an acting career. The best actors come from these techniques. Stanislavsky was not recognized in the western world for many years. Mr. Ross explains how Stanislavsky used Gnostic techniques in his approach to acting.
If you have a lot of unanswered questions, or if you have stopped asking questions altogether, perhaps you should rekindle your inquisitiveness by listening to this podcast. Also visit , and .
For a more complete investigation into Gnostic studies, please visit the new podcast website for Gnostic Lectures at:
Direct download of podcast
Subscribe to feed
A special thank you to Derek R. Audette, Creative Commons, for the bumper music used in this podcast.
Books written by
Samael Aun Weor
|The Art of Dowsing|
|Conversations - Part 1|
|Conversations - Part 2|
|Toronto Transit Commission|
|Walter Russell - Part 2|
|Disaster in Japan|
|Walter Russell - Part 3|
|Walter Russell's Wave, Beyond Genius and Kundalini|
|Edgar Casey and Jose Silva|
|Numbers - The Law of Three and the Law of Seven|
|Joan of Arc|
|Gurus of India|
|Global Consciousness Project|
|Dowsing, Raymon Grace, Walt Woods|
|Web Site Development|
|Gas Pump Attached|
|Man Has Musical Bicycle|
|How to Become a DJ on a Shoe String|
|Scam Letter Received|
|Check Engine Light is Money Maker for Dealers|